This information describes the management of this Website, property of Dozima S.r.l., with reference to the treatment of the personal data of the users/visitors consulting it, in compliance with the art. 13and 14 - GDPR - Reg. UE 2016/679 (hereinafter, Privacy Code).
2. From this Website you can link to other websites; this option is clearly marked in order to indicate to the users when they are leaving the Website owned by Dozima S.r.l. The user is therefore asked to pay particular attention to the fact that these websites are not the property or responsibility of Dozima S.r.l. as they are managed entirely by other companies and/or organizations, for which it is necessary to verify and accept their policies on privacy protection. Dozima S.r.l. therefore declines any responsibility regarding requests and/or release of personal data to third party websites
4. Mere access to the Website does not require registration to this Website or the communication of any personal data.
Information systems and software procedures necessary to the operation of the Website acquire, during their normal working, some personal data (so-called log files), the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected in order to be associated to specific users, but that, for its nature, could, through processing and connection with data held by third parties, allow the identification of the users. The following data are included in this category: IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users accessing to the Website, address notation URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of the request, system used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained as response, numeric codex indicating the response status given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and information technology environment of the user.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and in order to verify the proper functioning of the same. The data may be used in order to verify liability in the case of possible crimes to the detriment of the Website or third parties and may be handed over to the Judicial Authorities, should the latter expressly request it.
5. In order to receive certain services or receive advertising or commercial information, it is necessary to indicate your personal data. It is understood that the indication of these data is totally discretional and optional. However, failure to communicate, even in part, the data expressly requested as necessary, shall determine the inability of Dozima to offer these services.
When indicating personal data, the user will be requested to give his/her express consent to the processing of the personal data. All personal data as well as any other information that can be associated, directly or indirectly, to a specific user, shall be collected and used in compliance with the the art. 13and 14 - GDPR - Reg. UE 2016/679 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”), pursuant to principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the user’s privacy.
Any personal data collected by the Website shall be processed for the following purposes:
(i) Fulfilment of obligations provided for by law, regulations, community law, civil provisions, and possible fulfilment of accounting and tax obligations;
(ii) Supply of the services offered by this Website
The user’s personal data collected will be processed by personnel expressly in charge of the processing, duly informed of matters concerning security and data protection, to whom it is forbidden, in particular, to disclose or communicate any personal data to third parties unless within the limits of carrying out of the services.
The data collected shall be processed through manual, electronic, computerised or ITC means and stored in any device, in compliance with the minimum security measures provided for by the Privacy Code (in particular by the technical regulations set forth in Attachment B), at the Dozima office and shall be, in all cases, retained in the form that allows the user identification only for the time necessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected.
The user will in all cases and at any time have the right to have the personal data supplied deleted.
6. The possible optional, express and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses listed on the Website implies the acquisition of the sender’s email address, necessary to answer the request, and of any other personal data contained in the emails. All data shall be collected and processed in compliance with the Privacy Code.
7. The user’s personal data shall not in any case be disclosed by Projeko. The data collected may be communicated by Dozima srl to third parties only when requested by the Judicial Authorities. In any case, should the communication abroad of collected personal data be necessary, it shall be carried out only after the user’s consent.
8. The user, with reference to personal data processing, has the right, in accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Code, to obtain confirmation of the existence of any personal data concerning him/her, even if such personal data are still not registered, and the communication of those data in an intelligible form.
The user has the right to be informed of:
a. the source of the personal data;
b. the processing purposes and methods;
c. the logic applied if processing was carried out using electronic means;
d. details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn of these data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, or data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
In addition, the user has the right to obtain:
a. an update, rectification or, if interested, integration of the data;
b. deletion, anonymization or blocking of any data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, unless these requirements prove to be impossible or involve manifestly disproportionate means compared with the rights to be protected.
Finally, the user has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection; and
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market or communication research.
The aforementioned rights set forth by art. 7 of the Privacy Code shall be exercised through written request sent by registered letter to Dozima S.r.l.,Via S. Stefano 25 - 80127 Napoli, for the attention of the data processor of personal data or by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. It is specified that the data controller of the treatment of personal data is Dozima S.r.l. represented by the legal representative XXXX and the data processor is xxxx.